The Merrill Hotel and Conference Center, Muscatine
We recently completed The Merrill Hotel and Conference Center in Muscatine, a four-star, four diamond property. It’s a six-story hotel with 114 guest rooms, extended-stay rooms, and presidential suites with three bedrooms.
The Merrill includes:
• An access-controlled parking garage, with 189 parking spaces
• 12,732 sf of conference space, located within the hotel, that can accommodate up to 377 people
• A 4,353 sf ballroom, including a 1,250 sf terrace
• An indoor pool, full-service spa and fitness center available to non-guests who purchase club memberships
• A green space area and landscaping between the Merrill and the Pearlview
• A heated and covered walkway system that will connect the Merrill and the Pearlview, which will allow hotel guests easy access to the two restaurants and bar located in the Pearlview.
Architect – Solum Lang Architects, llc
Gross Square Feet – 105,000
Start Date – February 2016
Completion Date – February 2018
Client – The Merrill Hotel and Conference Center
129 W. 2nd Street
Muscatine, Iowa 52761
Contact – Rebecca Howe
Merit is the general contractor of choice throughout Iowa communities. We're known for bringing experience and leadership to every building project. Read More…
Employee ownership makes a measurable difference in the way Merit does business. Each employee-owner has a personal stake in ensuring that our work is of the highest quality and our customers are completely satisfied. Read More…
Watch the progress at The Willows of Marshalltown. Click here to see real time footage from our assisted living center project in Marshalltown, Iowa.